IT ALL STARTS WITH MEASUREMENT
Development must be guided by knowledge. Competitiveness Analysis™ is a tool we have developed ourselves, which gives an objective and up-to-date picture of the starting points and realities of development
A CONCRETE TOOL FOR KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
Competitiveness Analysis™ is based on interviews with both employees and clients. The questions in the interviews are based on a study we conducted with over 2,000 measurement points, which uncovered the reasons underlying corporate success.
Competitiveness Analysis™ helps especially:
- When the new management wants to form an overall picture of the company’s situation
- When seeking a new growth strategy
- When an acquisition is being considered
- When improving the conditions for knowledge management
- When combining two different corporate cultures
- When looking for ways to improve company sales
Competitiveness Analysis™ provides
- An objective and comprehensive overall picture
- Key development targets to support change management
- Common indicators of change for management and employees, to open the link between operational work and company results
CONCRETE BENEFITS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
- Faster growth and better competitiveness
- Clarifying the competitive advantage with the help of clients and employees
- Better differentiation from competitors
- Client vision for more efficient sales
- Elevating the overall vision in the eyes of both clients and employees
Tel. +358 44 358 5204
ALL SOLUTIONS ARE BASED ON MEASURED INFORMATION
Competitiveness Analysis™ is a concrete tool for knowledge management. It helps you find solutions to the challenges you face. At the same time, we compare your situation with our data from more than 100 Finnish companies. As a result, we effectively find the development targets that will help you achieve the best results in your situation. The analysis focuses on the following areas:
Ability to change
The ability to change sets the boundary conditions and starting points for development work. Development management has a direct impact on resilience. This area includes operating models, processes and corporate culture, among others.
A competitive advantage lays the foundation for strategy and choosing the right direction. By choosing a strategic direction, a competitive advantage can be increased in selected client segments. Strategic choices affect the targeting of product and service development.
Testimonials reflect the level of client experience and sales. It also shows the success of product and service development.
Growth reflects the success of sales and pricing, as well as the strength of the brand. In addition to testimonials, growth is based on determined sales and client relationship management.
Profitability shows that these plans endure the realities of the world. In addition to growth, pricing plays a key role in developing profitability.
COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS™ INDICATES WHERE SOLUTIONS SHOULD BE TARGETED
Growth will be implemented in four business areas. With their determined and balanced development, we have helped our numerous clients solve the challenges that have slowed their growth!
1. Strategy and competitive advantage | 2. Products and services
3. Sales and brand | 4. Client and employee experience
For us at Seedi, client satisfaction is everything. Competitiveness Analysis™ is our way of ensuring that we collaborate with every client, to deliver real value to the client’s business. Here are some of the clients that we have helped to develop growth and competitiveness.
In collaboration with Seedi, we developed a strategy that helped us expand our business into new client segments.
Seedi conducted a Competitiveness Analysis for us, which examined competitiveness and change ability from a chain outlet, retailers, vendors and clients of various sizes.
SSH Communications Security
Seedi was able to provide a model where client measurement is attached to building business growth.